Skip to content

Can you reset the Cleric Stronghold?

Due to my alignment, I was hired by the Temple of Talos in regard to the Beholder Cult quest. That went fine and I joined the temple, and started my duties. But when the first person was sent to me, the merchant whose wife has cheated on him, I instinctively advised him to forgive the wife; I've never played as a Cleric of Talos before, only as a Cleric of either Helm or Lathander. My advice was obviously wrong for this temple and I lost my stronghold. Is there any way that I can reset the stronghold and start over again?

Comments

• smyth25smyth25 Member Posts: 219
    I'm not 100% sure if this will work, but using the console, enter in the following commands:

C:SetGlobal("Stripped","GLOBAL",0)
    C:SetGlobal("Cuckold","GLOBAL",10)

After doing this, enter the Temple of Talos, and if Acolyte Vilon isn't already there, then use the following command:

C:CreateCreature("talvilon")

I'm hoping then speaking to him should result in him addressing you as though you had advised the nobleman to kill his wife and her lover before ratting him out to the inspector. Hope this helps!
    ANOFBoreklolien
  • ANOFANOF Member Posts: 70
    smyth25 said:

I'm not 100% sure if this will work, but using the console, enter in the following commands:

C:SetGlobal("Stripped","GLOBAL",0)
    C:SetGlobal("Cuckold","GLOBAL",10)

After doing this, enter the Temple of Talos, and if Acolyte Vilon isn't already there, then use the following command:

C:CreateCreature("talvilon")

I'm hoping then speaking to him should result in him addressing you as though you had advised the nobleman to kill his wife and her lover before ratting him out to the inspector. Hope this helps!

Thanks. It worked a treat.
    smyth25
    As a follow up, I've completed the next task in line and killed Ti'Vael, but I can't find the inspector who I'm supposed to take his head to. It's supposed to be Ardis, in the Government District, but he's nowhere to be found. The only inspector in the Council of Six building is Brega.
    Try using the following command whilst in the government building:

C:CreateCreature("clardi01")
    It created an Inspector Ardis, but I couldn't talk to him. When I try, literally nothing happens. Not even a message telling me that he's busy and unable to talk.
    Hopefully this command should work:

C:SetGlobal("Clardi01Move","GLOBAL",1)
    lolien
    smyth25 said:

Hopefully this command should work:

C:SetGlobal("Clardi01Move","GLOBAL",1)

It worked. Thanks.
    lolien