Skip to content

Geelo and Albion in the Eldathyn Complex

DhariusDharius Member Posts: 654
Hi. I've noticed something odd - my rogue has the chance to tell Geelo that Albion wants to speak with him. If I choose this option, Geelo leaves the room for a while.

Before, I think I was able to unlock the door behind him and inspect the bookcases (and then confront Albion about them) without anyone going hostile. Now, as soon as I open the door everyone turns hostile....

I don't think that this is expected behaviour, or am I doing something wrong? I'd like to use this method to expose Albion.

Comments

• DhariusDharius Member Posts: 654
    I've worked it out - I need to close the door between me and Geelo before I try to pick the lock
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    an easier way to do that little quest is to have someone with ( higher int? ) talk to him after you walk around and see that carpet on the floor that brings up that little text prompt, and you will be able to reveal his true colors still and get that little XP bonus
  • AerichAerich Member Posts: 159
    You can also talk to Albion - and probably any of them - with a Paladin and get the XP. You probably want to buy Geelo's spells first, though.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    Aerich said:

You can also talk to Albion - and probably any of them - with a Paladin and get the XP. You probably want to buy Geelo's spells first, though.

indeed, geelo possesses a spell or two or three that you can't get anywhere else, so that would be a good idea
  • DhariusDharius Member Posts: 654
    Yep, Ice Storm works well in the Yuan-Ti battles ahead, combined with a Web or two :)