Skip to content

Hephernans room and storage room - Locked doors

So I picked up a troll faced key and does not open either door.
The one with stairs leading up and the one next to Hephernans room.

Do I have to kill all the crusaders in the camp to find a key that unlocks the two doors?

Also cannot find ETTINS lost club?

Thanks.

Comments

• ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    The Ettin's lost club is in a cave in the underground river map.

As for Hephernan's room, I'm not sure. I've never had issues getting there in the past.
  • ArdanisArdanis Member Posts: 1,736
    The doors can't be opened at this moment.
    You won't miss it when the time's right.
    JuliusBorisov
  • TheWiSeFooLTheWiSeFooL Member Posts: 124
    ThacoBell said:

The Ettin's lost club is in a cave in the underground river map.

As for Hephernan's room, I'm not sure. I've never had issues getting there in the past.

So I returned the club. The journal is updated with I should return these remains to the FUGUE PLANE.

However there are no remains for me to pick up? Nor was there any item given to me other than the Ettins cloak.
    When I go back to the Fugue Plane to click on the PORTAL nothing happens?
    Remember the undead adventurers you had to talk to to get the club? They left something behind.
    JuliusBorisov
  • TheWiSeFooLTheWiSeFooL Member Posts: 124
    ThacoBell said:

Remember the undead adventurers you had to talk to to get the club? They left something behind.

I think I ended up killing that motley crew.
    Did I screw it up?
    I don't think so. I always run SoD as a pacifist as much as possible, but their remains should still be there to pick up.

• stu-kstu-k Member Posts: 30
    I am having the same problem. I can't unlock the gate guarded by the stone golums or the secret door in the wall. Help, please. I've hit Daeros with a wand of electricity but can't find him.
    stu-k wrote: »
    I am having the same problem. I can't unlock the gate guarded by the stone golums or the secret door in the wall. Help, please. I've hit Daeros with a wand of electricity but can't find him.

You don't open that gate and door. Those are for later.