Skip to content

Evil alternative party

Hi I’m starting one new evil party run and I want to try something different.

Blackguard 2h
Kagain
Shar-Teel fighter 3->thief
Xzar necro 5->cleric
Edwin
?

I will use last spot for EE npc quests (Neera & Dorn) but don’t know how to fill it once I complete them. Options are Xan, Imoen dualed, Faldorn or a bard.

What do u suggest?

Comments

• jsavingjsaving Member Posts: 1,083
    Viconia is a strong choice due to her magic resistance and Tiax would be a solid addition as well simply because he rules all.
  • FregasegaFregasega Member Posts: 45
    jsaving said:

Viconia is a strong choice due to her magic resistance and Tiax would be a solid addition as well simply because he rules all.

I don't want Vic in the party...played her a lot. Tiax is an intriguing choice but a late pick.
  • DanacmDanacm Member Posts: 951
    I think montaron is not that bad, in the place of shar teel. But as for the main question, i think you have enough arcane power for bg1, there is a lots of wands that alone emough for a solo bard or mage so why bother neera, xan or garrick/eldoth. Use the archenemy of the iron throne Faldorn. She has a lots of reasons to hate your enemy and wants full and animally cruel revenge :D other than that she gives you some high level divine spells and fits a smart evil campaing. But first change her portrait ??

Or use montaron as thief and shar teel as fighter, one of them as dedicated archer. Archery is so strong in bg1 and shar teel can reach 3-4 pips easily in either bows.
  • VitorVitor Member Posts: 288
    If you get Xzar, why not Montaron? You could also pick Safana...
  • FregasegaFregasega Member Posts: 45
    Vitor said:

If you get Xzar, why not Montaron? You could also pick Safana...

Monty is already dead...
    Balrog99
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,367
    Keep Dorn. Use Kagain as shield, deal out some heavy-duty 2h damage!