Skip to content

Cannot get past post Asylum dream

I am in the Underdark, and have rested. The dream sequence, with Imoen as Bhaal killing the party and the bad guys, pops up but never allows me to emerge from the dream. It just shows the MC and Imoen standing there, doing nothing. I have no way to escape the dream. I have attached a save that sets things just before the dream. Any help would be awesome!

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    Hmm. I loaded your save and went through the dream. Unfortunately nothing unusual happened for me. The dream cutscene went normally and ended normally as well. Are you using any mods that may interfere with this?
  • rossbach451rossbach451 Member Posts: 168
    Tresset said:

Hmm. I loaded your save and went through the dream. Unfortunately nothing unusual happened for me. The dream cutscene went normally and ended normally as well. Are you using any mods that may interfere with this?

So it works for you? Dammit. Attached is my Weidu log, is there anything on here you don't have that might stand out as an issue? Thanks for your help!
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    Imoen romance is a likely suspect...
    lolien said:
    Imoen romance is a likely suspect...
    Nope, not it. Thanks, I will keep looking.
    Dammit. The scene hangs up at "Five," when the fake Imoen is supposed to 'kill' the MC. Just stands there.
  • ArdanisArdanis Member Posts: 1,736
    edited January 2019
    Try skipping the cutscene by pressing Esc when it begins.

PS That said, I wonder if there was something mod-specific supposed to trigger there? Do you have any of these files in the override folder - DREAM4.DLG, AR0014.BCS, CUT49E.BCS (all involved in the final sequence)? If not, then I think it's safe to assume no mod content will be skipped.
    Ardanis said:
    Try skipping the cutscene by pressing Esc when it begins.

PS That said, I wonder if there was something mod-specific supposed to trigger there? Do you have any of these files in the override folder - DREAM4.DLG, AR0014.BCS, CUT49E.BCS (all involved in the final sequence)? If not, then I think it's safe to assume no mod content will be skipped.
    I will check. Thanks, hitting ESC did the trick of getting past things. Tonight, when I pop a cold one I will do it in your honor! B)