Skip to content

Cloakwood mines

I have in one of my games reached chapter four and can for some reason not get to the cloakwood mines, what is going on?

Comments

• Very_BigSwordVery_BigSword Member Posts: 222
    It should have been added to world map when getting the letters out of the chest in Tazok's tent at Bandit Camp. You might have a mod installed that caused the problem - BG1NPCv23 did that for me for example, but v24 is fine.

Here is the quick fix with CLUA console:
    C:Eval('RevealAreaOnMap("AR1800")')
    JuliusBorisovTorgrimmer
  • jmkarlssonjmkarlsson Member Posts: 30
    It should have been added to world map when getting the letters out of the chest in Tazok's tent at Bandit Camp. You might have a mod installed that caused the problem - BG1NPCv23 did that for me for example, but v24 is fine.

Here is the quick fix with CLUA console:
    C:Eval('RevealAreaOnMap("AR1800")')
    Thanks
    JuliusBorisovTorgrimmer
  • JLEJLE Member Posts: 58
    edited February 2019
    Are you trying to go to the Cloakwood Mines without passing through the rest of the Cloakwood?

You shouldn't be able to go directly to the Mines. Go to the Friendly Arm Inn map and travel westwards, you should reach Cloakwood Area 1.

From there, you have to exit on the west side of the map to get to Cloakwood Area 2: then from the north side of THAT map (mind the spiders, ettercaps and web traps, they are possibly the nastiest opponents in all of the Cloakwood unless you deliberately go wyvern hunting!) to Cloakwood Area 3: then from the east side of THAT map, to Cloakwood Area 4: then eastwards from THERE, to finally make it possible to travel to the mines.
  • jmkarlssonjmkarlsson Member Posts: 30
    @JLE No I was trying to get to the mines from cloakwood 4 east and that was my problem.