Skip to content

Siege of Dragonspear NPCs

2»

Comments

• DhariusDharius Member Posts: 654
    Well, he's miserable, but he's right, isn't he?
  • shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239
    Dharius said:

Well, he's miserable, but he's right, isn't he?

Pretty much. No one disputes that there's overlap between cosplayers, con-goers and gamers, but that's a very, very specific and narrow cross-section.

It's not even the best way to gauge interest in characters: if you really want to know whether your creations have taken root, look for fanart. That'll paint a much clearer picture, pun not intended.
  • DhariusDharius Member Posts: 654
    I was referring to Twitter, but that too :)
  • justfeelinathomejustfeelinathome Member Posts: 353
    With my artistic talents, though, they'd think I really, really hate the new NPCs, if I did fanart... :tired_face:
  • GenderNihilismGirdleGenderNihilismGirdle Member Posts: 1,353

With my artistic talents, though, they'd think I really, really hate the new NPCs, if I did fanart... :tired_face:

same tbqh
  • AndrewFoleyAndrewFoley Member Posts: 744
    Fan art is another good idea.
  • GhavGrimGhavGrim Member Posts: 35
    Money talks...

Anyone who wants to see the new NPCs in BG2, leave a sum of money in a blue plastic bag under the bin beside the swings in Cardean Park.

*wink*
    Go on. You know it makes sense.
  • justfeelinathomejustfeelinathome Member Posts: 353
    GhavGrim said:

Money talks...

Anyone who wants to see the new NPCs in BG2, leave a sum of money in a blue plastic bag under the bin beside the swings in Cardean Park.

*wink*
    Go on. You know it makes sense.

Well I'd be happy to part with the money to put inside the bag, or for buying DLC (that's just me, there's a thread for DLC discussions, they have not mentioned yet wether they'd insert them via patch or downloadable content, so let's not discuss it here, maybe?), but the flight tickets to wherever that park is would kill me. :tongue:
  • WowoWowo Member Posts: 2,064
    Vasculio said:

Just add them all to BG2. Including Baeloth and the Secret NPC

What secret NPC?!?!
  • sazziesazzie Member Posts: 103
    id also like to know about the secret NPC and how to get the,.

i agree that a poll or monatary contribution (dlc/expansion etc) would be better gauged for some as not everyone has access to cons or cosplay opportunities and as much as i would love for all the NPCs and SoD to be updated for BG2/ToB im not getting twitter just for that.

even though theres polls by other players is there a poll specifically by beamdog to assess interest? if one was to be created and stickied in the forums or emailed out to all the players who purchased SoD it may reach more players as there would be those who arent active in any social media or the forums but would also love the extra content to be added at some stage.

"hey xxx,

you recently purchased SoD. once you've had time to play the game how about completing this survey?. wed love your feedback"
  • VasculioVasculio Member Posts: 469
    Wowo wrote: »

What secret NPC?!?!
    Caelar Argent
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Vasculio wrote: »
    Wowo wrote: »

What secret NPC?!?!
    Caelar Argent

Only kinda? THis makes it sound like they are available for more than one encounter.