Skip to content

Toolset cannot be saved

NabuchNabuch Member Posts: 3
edited February 2019 in Technical Support
Hi when i create whatever in toolset i canot save it. When i click to save or save as my window with toolset change collor little bit (more gray) and i cant click to anything. Only what can i do is pres ESC. After presing ESC is window color back to normal and i can continue with creating..but again when i try to save it i cant :(

Edit: same isue when i try open another module. Window turn grey and cant to click to anything. Only ESC bring it back to normal

HUH ?

THX

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Hello! Check your Antivirus settings and the UAC regarding the Toolset programme and the Neverwinter Nights folder in Documents.
    lolien
  • NabuchNabuch Member Posts: 3
    i put everything off and still not working :(
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    It's time to create a bug report then. Please describe your situation here: support.baldursgate.com and our QA will try to help.
  • SherincallSherincall Member Posts: 387
    edited February 2019
    I've heard a few instances where the popup box (i.e. one where you pick where to save) is created behind the toolset window. That box is active (modal) so you can't click on anything else, and ESC aborts the save action. This sounds very much like what you're seeing.

I'm not sure how people fix this. Maybe you can try alt+tab to get the other window to open? I'll ask around and update here.

EDIT: Which OS are you on?
    JuliusBorisov