Skip to content

Bodhi rejects using my character

I am playing as an assassin, and make it to the graveyard to meet with Bodhi. She approaches, says she doesn't like what she sees, and says something about honor amongst thieves. What would spark this reaction? I haven't said yes to ST, and only did the thieves guild quest to get Edwin.

Comments

• QuickbladeQuickblade Member Posts: 957
    IIRC (probably incorrectly), she turns down Thief-classed protagonists.
  • Oswald81Oswald81 Member Posts: 63
    Thieves and Paladins she turns down.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    Oswald81 wrote: »
    Thieves and Paladins she turns down.

does she turn down paladins? i could have sworn i've done her stuff with a pally, i know that keldorn will leave your group if you join bodhi, hmm something i will have to look into
  • ilduderinoilduderino Member Posts: 773
    Bit odd she turns down thieves - I thought her plan was to recruit from and take over the shadow thieves
  • CamDawgCamDawg Member, Developer Posts: 3,438
    She turns down single-classed thieves because if you worked for her you couldn't get a stronghold. She will take paladins, though.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    in any case, its better to work for the shadow thieves anyway, because if you take bodhi's side you will ever only get 5 pairs of boots of speed as apposed to 6, and unless your charname is a monk, its a complete pain waiting for your one team mate to catch up to your other 5
  • Humanoid_TaifunHumanoid_Taifun Member Posts: 1,055
    I don't normally wear the boots of speed. I only put them on when I want the characters to quickly close the distance to enemies or get away. The exception to this is the dedicated tank(s), who will thus automatically run into any enemy formation first, just like they should.
  • QuickbladeQuickblade Member Posts: 957
    I don't normally wear the boots of speed. I only put them on when I want the characters to quickly close the distance to enemies or get away. The exception to this is the dedicated tank(s), who will thus automatically run into any enemy formation first, just like they should.
    Do they scream "LEEEEROOOYYY JENKINS!" while they do so?
  • Humanoid_TaifunHumanoid_Taifun Member Posts: 1,055
    @Quickblade That's what you yell when you screw up all battle plans by entering combat before everybody is ready, isn't it? I like to imagine I have slightly more control over the game than that.
    I think that most of my characters would be pretty blasé about having to charge straight into enemy lines, though I keep picturing Xan shooting hateful glances at my protagonist whenever he is handed the boots. That's half the reason I give them to him at all.
  • Oswald81Oswald81 Member Posts: 63
    You can slay Renald before siding with Bodhi, and that Rifthome Axe is nifty on Korgan if you ain't tugging Dwaven Thrower on him. And I love that description. Not to be confused with the elven made dwarf thrower.