Skip to content

Sarevok dies, but no game ending cutscene

Is this cause of some mod I have and its causing a bug?

Comments

• jsavingjsaving Member Posts: 1,083
    It occasionally happens. Reloading has always worked for me.
  • dunbardunbar Member Posts: 1,603
    edited March 2019
    This has happened quite often of late when I've been soloing. The only common denominator I can think of is that I've gone straight for Sarevok without killing his cronies off first (the game does 'end' and I get a "final save" but it doesn't go to the cutscene).
  • gohanf22gohanf22 Member Posts: 99
    dunbar wrote: »
    This has happened quite often of late when I've been soloing. The only common denominator I can think of is that I've gone straight for Sarevok without killing his cronies off first (the game does 'end' and I get a "final save" but it doesn't go to the cutscene).

Yeah for some reason even quests that are supposed to be completed in chapter 7 before the final battle aren't going in the completed section in my quest journal. They don't complete and it hangs at the end battle after I kill sarevok.
  • butteredsoulbutteredsoul Member Posts: 168
    This happened to me on my last run. Fortunately, I had debug mode on. I found a post on the internet (which I can't seem to find now) and used this trick:

Using debug mode, I teleported myself to the Undercity. The ending cutscene and final save kicked in.

Mods I had installed: SCS and NPC Project. It was my first NPC project run.
    [Deleted User]
  • gohanf22gohanf22 Member Posts: 99
    I think SCS is what is screwing mine up so I may actually reinstall everything and not play with SCS at all.
  • butteredsoulbutteredsoul Member Posts: 168
    I didn't have that issue with my first SCS run. But doesn't mean it's not the problem.