Skip to content

New To server Game play and are very confused? or even frustrated?

MAD_OtakuMAD_Otaku Member Posts: 3
I had some issues with people and servers when I first came to NWN EE, I thought on the issues and have resolved them. In short no server will be perfect and there are many awesome servers out there to try so if you find one you dont like, regardless of how much time you have invested, Try to find another server and try to speak to those you are in disagreement with. If you have a issue with your server and are a new player feel free to post here.
Post edited by MAD_Otaku on

Comments

• SnottlingSnottling Member Posts: 85
    Hey there!

Doesn't sound healthy to me. I hate to say it, but why not try out Mulmaster? It's a slow-ish advancing experience, full of story and RP. Magic-level is low (+3 gear being the highest attainable), and level cap is 20.

So, if you decide to try some new, we're a small bunch of friends, laid-back and always helpful and here to have a good RP experience, while going on adventure.
  • MAD_OtakuMAD_Otaku Member Posts: 3
    Thank you I will for sure give that server a chance, my only fear is the amount of time I have put in this server, it’s realy heart breaking, but thank you and I will see what that server is all about
  • DawdleslogDawdleslog Member Posts: 7
    Well, that's why I don't like the +30 pop servers. Shop around.
  • MAD_OtakuMAD_Otaku Member Posts: 3
    the server i play on has a small/medium population
  • EbonstarEbonstar Member Posts: 152
    sorry but this whole thread is confusing
    when you edited did you remove the entire basis for the post?