Skip to content

Minor sequencer disappeared from spell book

robertmarkbramrobertmarkbram Member Posts: 28
I am playing with Dynaheir, currently a level 9 Invoker. I haven't left the city yet and bought tonnes of scrolls for her to learn. Then I noticed that she no longer has Minor Sequencer in her spell book, despite having it and casting it before (in this game). I bought a scroll of Minor Sequencer and she cannot write it to her spell book.. and cannot cast it.. what the heck?? Any fix to this??

Comments

• AmmarAmmar Member Posts: 1,295
    Any mods installed recently? There are some (including latest SCS) that turn the Sequencer and Contingency spells into special abilities that are automatically learned at the corresponding level. If so, you should be able to find it under the special abilities tab.
  • robertmarkbramrobertmarkbram Member Posts: 28
    Ammar wrote: »
    Any mods installed recently? There are some (including latest SCS) that turn the Sequencer and Contingency spells into special abilities that are automatically learned at the corresponding level. If so, you should be able to find it under the special abilities tab.

No mods. I am playing this on my iPad.

• robertmarkbramrobertmarkbram Member Posts: 28
    edited March 2019
    I don't have BG:EE installed on my PC, so EEKeeper isn't an option for me (yet). Would anyone mind looking at my save game file? Is that screwed or can it be repaired?

I tried but couldn't upload the file here. I managed to upload it to: https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/74795/you-are-not-allowed-to-upload-files-in-this-category/
    Post edited by robertmarkbram on