Skip to content

Please advise: Imoen does not appear at the beginning of Bodhi's Maze

davnickdavnick Member Posts: 2
Hi there,

as said in topic I have loaded several saves from Brynnlaw and entered the Spellhold in many ways. Always when I finish the cutscenes after the dream [In which you sacrifice an attribute point and fight Bhaal/BG I Sarevok skin] Irenicus instructs body to get rid of CHARNAM & Imoen I will be transferred to Bodhi's Maze, but Imoen is not there.

Please help as I havn't seen anything about this issue online. And we all know how painfull it is do go through the 10 prior quests again in the hope the same bug will not reappear... so sayeth the wise alaundo....

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Hello! Zip and attach your save at support.baldursgate.com for investigation and help.
  • Sarevok1981Sarevok1981 Member Posts: 5
    For me Imoen doesnt appear in the first dungeon when you start a new game. In the first encounter I said I needed more time, after that she disappeared. Now I dont know how to continue that game......
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    @Sarevok1981 You don't need Imoen to continue the starting dungeon of BG2. You must have picked a dialogue line telling her to look for the exit on her own.
    loliensarevok57