Skip to content

Misplaced BG2EE bonus adventure: I'm either hallucinating or an idiot

I seem to distinctly recall there was a quest to be had at the Copper Coronet (given by an adventuring party of six) that took you to a mini-dungeon featuring a friendly tea-brewing lich among other things. You had to go to the docks. At the end of the quest, you were teleported to the top of the CC.

Since picking the game up again last month, I have seen no hint to this adventure's existence. And all I can google is tea brewing lich, which doesn't get me anywhere. Halp.

Comments

• AmmarAmmar Member Posts: 1,295
    Definitely not. Might have been a mod?
    enqenqThacoBell
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    enqenq wrote: »
    I seem to distinctly recall there was a quest to be had at the Copper Coronet (given by an adventuring party of six) that took you to a mini-dungeon featuring a friendly tea-brewing lich among other things. You had to go to the docks. At the end of the quest, you were teleported to the top of the CC.

Since picking the game up again last month, I have seen no hint to this adventure's existence. And all I can google is tea brewing lich, which doesn't get me anywhere. Halp.

Ain't that the Dungeon Crawlers Mod?
    enqenqgorgonzola
  • enqenqenqenq Member Posts: 499
    Ooo. Now I see.
  • gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 3,864
    that friendly lich or his companion also sells a special robe that has a similar effect, even if slightly smaller, on the casting time, but no ac bonus.
    for parties with 2 casters is a really useful item.
    i found hilarious the final boss
    a bunny that hits hard and has tons of protection and hp

i would like so much that new quest mods like that would be created also in this modern days, but the interest of the actual modders seems to go in other directions.