Skip to content

A question about the new site rules.

gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 3,864
i just read, 2 full years late, my bad, the new site rules.
i agree on almost everything there, even if are not the rules that i accepted when i subscribed.
anyway i accept them and will do my best to follow them, this is not the point.

the point is that i immediately noticed that in the phrase "These forums are here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss ideas, give game play advice, role-play, and talk about Beamdog games with other players." the words and their predecessors are missing. those was included in the old rules published by @Dee.
so my question is are we still allowed to discuss and share opinions about the old not ee versions of the games or this place has become a place for ee users only ?
as i use both the ee version of bg and bg2 and the old one i maybe will feel inclined to open some thread about them in the future. am i allowed to do it here as the words are missing but implicit, or it has become something that is no more in the scope of this forums?

thank you in advance for answering.

Comments

• gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 3,864
    thank you for the answer. i supposed it was so, but the missing words from the new rules gave me the doubt. as i try to follow the rules of the places i visit, both the rl ones and the virtual ones like this forum, i asked.
    RaduzieldeltagosemiticgoddessJuliusBorisov