ShapiroKeatsDarkMageShapiroKeatsDarkMage Member Posts: 2,428
Is the Spellforce Trilogy good?

I heard it's a mix of rpg and rts.

Comments

• ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    No idea :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited March 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • KuronaKurona Member Posts: 881
    I only played the first two games and never felt particularly compelled to try the third. Setting, plots, characters, all of that was bland and generic. Gameplay was more RTS than RPG because even if you could build the main characters in the end what truly mattered was your buildings and armies. Don't expect meaningful choices either.

In fact I have a really hard time remembering details about the games aside from the fire-shooting towers being really OP in the first game and Dun Mora in 2 having a really haunting soundtrack.
  • ShapiroKeatsDarkMageShapiroKeatsDarkMage Member Posts: 2,428
    Kurona wrote: »
    I only played the first two games and never felt particularly compelled to try the third. Setting, plots, characters, all of that was bland and generic. Gameplay was more RTS than RPG because even if you could build the main characters in the end what truly mattered was your buildings and armies. Don't expect meaningful choices either.

In fact I have a really hard time remembering details about the games aside from the fire-shooting towers being really OP in the first game and Dun Mora in 2 having a really haunting soundtrack.

I'm currently playing through SF 2. While the gameplay Is pretty good and challenging, i do find the setting and characters to be rather bland aside for Nightsong, because i have a thing for Dark Elves.