Skip to content

GOG achievements?

Hi everyone, I'm a big fan of BG:EE and have been sticking around since preorders in 2012!

I just wanted to ask when are GOG achievements going to be implemented, if at all?
It's such a nice feature that's already on Steam and I was hoping to get some news on this extra features parity between GOG and Steam.
I know there were Trello cards for PS:T:EE but I'm not sure about BG:EE.

Any news?

Thanks a lot!!!

Comments

• Humanoid_TaifunHumanoid_Taifun Member Posts: 1,055
    I cannot understand the appeal of "achievements". To me they are just bothersome popups congratulating me for accomplishing the inevitable, or alternatively silent reminders that I have only reached a completion level of "17%", despite having played the game for 2958 hours.
  • NecdilzorNecdilzor Member Posts: 278
    That's not the point. You may disable them if you wish to so they don't bother you.
    The fact is that achievements are a feature for the Steam version and not the GOG version even though GOG supports achievements. I'd just like to know if they're coming soon for the GOG version of BG:EE.
  • jsavingjsaving Member Posts: 1,083
    No exact official timeline for any further free content, but here's hoping!
  • gogdoggogdog Member Posts: 20
    Necdilzor wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I'm a big fan of BG:EE and have been sticking around since preorders in 2012!

I just wanted to ask when are GOG achievements going to be implemented, if at all?
    It's such a nice feature that's already on Steam and I was hoping to get some news on this extra features parity between GOG and Steam.
    I know there were Trello cards for PS:T:EE but I'm not sure about BG:EE.

Any news?

Thanks a lot!!!

Same here.