Skip to content

(Spoiler) Viconia de'Vir epilogue - 1d4chan

I like this page about Viconia, what do you think about it?

Careful, it contains spoilers:

https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Viconia_de'Vir

Comments

• Humanoid_TaifunHumanoid_Taifun Member Posts: 1,055
    This time, she's lost her Magic Resistance and can become super-tanky by outfitting her with Crom Faeyr
    There came a point where I had to stop and ask "wait, what?"
    Mauro_da_Mantova
  • Mauro_da_MantovaMauro_da_Mantova Member Posts: 5
    This time, she's lost her Magic Resistance and can become super-tanky by outfitting her with Crom Faeyr

May i ask what's your opinion about the new epilogue at the bottom of the page? I like the idea of a new romance ending for Viconia, and i was googling for mods which modify the original one.
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235

May i ask what's your opinion about the new epilogue at the bottom of the page? I like the idea of a new romance ending for Viconia, and i was googling for mods which modify the original one.

I think one of the Edwin romance mods also gives Viconia a new epilogue.
    Mauro_da_Mantova
  • Mauro_da_MantovaMauro_da_Mantova Member Posts: 5
    ThacoBell wrote: »

I think one of the Edwin romance mods also gives Viconia a new epilogue.

I think the epilogue at the bottom of 1d4chan page was taken from Edwin mod. May i ask your opinion about this ending? It seems nice to me, but a little unrealistic (again,this is just my personal opinion).
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    I that Edwin's mod epilogue is of a bard-tale version (perhaps Volo's?) . I mean, for me it seems a bit over-romanticized and unlike the Viconia you get to know (and love?) throughout the game.
  • megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    edited March 2019
    not all romances have to be happy. heck in Noah Caldwell-Gervais's video about baldurs gate he made a point that not all of the epilogues end happily in general.

viconia's and rasad's are really the only two in general that end on a downer. i see beamdog wanting to give a male romance version of viconia's as that might be the main reason rassad got a similar ending.