Skip to content

Ruling de'Arnise keep class

So I changed my class from paladin to fighter with eekeeper so I could do the de'Arnise quest line. Didn't seem so work though, Nalia still thinks I'm not a fighting class. Can I fix this with the console?

Comments

• joluvjoluv Member Posts: 2,137
    I don't know how to make Nalia think that you're a fighter -- the dialogue checks your class directly rather than a variable, and I'm not sure how that interacts with EEKeeper. But this is what happens at the end of that dialogue, so you can try forcing it through the console.

SetGlobal("PlayerHasStronghold","GLOBAL",1)
    SetGlobal("PCKeepOwner","GLOBAL",1)
    RevealAreaOnMap("AR1304")
    HideAreaOnMap("AR1300")
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    Gatekeep3r wrote: »
    So I changed my class from paladin to fighter with eekeeper so I could do the de'Arnise quest line. Didn't seem so work though, Nalia still thinks I'm not a fighting class. Can I fix this with the console?

Do you have a paladin kit (other than Blackguard)?
  • Gatekeep3rGatekeep3r Member Posts: 123
    Cavalier. I suppose I have to remove it manually after changing to figher? :D
    Gatekeep3r wrote: »
    Cavalier. I suppose I have to remove it manually after changing to figher? :D

Probably. :)
  • Gatekeep3rGatekeep3r Member Posts: 123
    Didn't work, neither did the console command :(
  • MaurvirMaurvir Member Posts: 1,090
    Before the tweak pack, you could resolve it in EEkeeper, though those commands should have worked. A shame, as that is probably the best stronghold of them all. My mage characters always take it, as the planar sphere turned out to be a bit of a bust.
    Are you trying this before or after Nalia telling you that you can't keep the Keep?
  • jsavingjsaving Member Posts: 1,083
    Right, it makes no difference whether you change your class once she's turned you down.