Skip to content

Water, Water Everywhere

I cannot seem to get this achievement to pop. It looks like others are getting it to pop, though it is much lower in the achievement than I would expect.

Does anyone know what it takes to get the achievement to register?

Comments

• booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    edited April 2016
    Nor a drop to drink

Perhaps this question is better asked at the forum of wherever you bought the game from (I assume Steam or Gog)
  • SwashbucklerSwashbuckler Member Posts: 15
    I had a lot of trouble with this one too. Do a quicksave before talking to the miner in front of the sealed door. If the achievement doesn't pop, reload and try again. I finally got it to work after a few tries, and I think it *might* have been because I had Yeslick in the party, and he was the one who spoke to the miner to trigger the flood.
  • BelfaldurnikBelfaldurnik Member Posts: 212
    edited May 2016

Perhaps this question is better asked at the forum of wherever you bought the game from (I assume Steam or Gog)

At Steam's forum there have also been a few users with problems getting the achievement while others (including me) have not had any problems with it. There are multiple topics about it, however, which have not been concatenated by any mod. In several cases, reloading worked. In another case, a player tried to interrupt the cut scene to get the achievement finally.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/228280/discussions/0/371918937285338467/

There are issues with other achievements, too, though.
  • Metal_HurlantMetal_Hurlant Member Posts: 324
    Try doing it on Core Rules. It just popped for me on this difficulty.
  • VbibbiVbibbi Member Posts: 229
    I had a lot of trouble getting this to pop. What finally worked was to repeatedly click the mouse as soon as you finish the dialogue with the miner about opening the seal. This will cancel out the cinematic and instead of automatically sending us to the surface, the party is still in the mine.

Perhaps the achievement checks our location and if we're not still in the mines it doesn't trigger.
  • LMTR14LMTR14 Member Posts: 165
    edited April 2019
    triggered but didn't show, nevermind