Skip to content

Minor inconsistencies/features

1) There are scrolls that are called 'Restoration' (many in-game temples sell theese), but theese scrolls casts a 'Lesser Restoration' spell. Solution is to rename theese scrolls to 'Lesser Restoration'.

2) Additional monk 'fists' ApRs are not cumulative with additional ApRs gained from his/her 'fighter' progression (i.e. 1/2 ApR on levels 7 and 13). Even if this isn't a bug, I suggest summarizing all these ApRs up to 5 in total. Because while a monk clearly designed as a damage dealing class (huge damage, but low HP, no good protections and no protection against crits), he/she can't be hastened or effectivly using two weapons (unavailable weapon style).

Comments

• ChroniclerChronicler Member Posts: 1,391
    kotophey wrote: »
    2) Additional monk 'fists' ApRs are not cumulative with additional ApRs gained from his/her 'fighter' progression (i.e. 1/2 ApR on levels 7 and 13). Even if this isn't a bug, I suggest summarizing all these ApRs up to 5 in total. Because while a monk clearly designed as a damage dealing class (huge damage, but low HP, no good protections and no protection against crits), he/she can't be hastened or effectivly using two weapons (unavailable weapon style).

That point of confusion hadn't even occured to me.

In the original games the monk never got any extra APR with weapons at all. Even at max level they'd only have 1 apr with a weapon in their hand.

Getting the warrior APR Boost with weapons was a nice bonus but it should probably be stated clearly in the description exactly what's going on there.
  • ChroniclerChronicler Member Posts: 1,391
    On that same note, they still haven't added the bard song's luck bonus to the class description. I know it's common knowledge on the forums but not everybody attends those.
  • kjeronkjeron Member Posts: 2,367
    kotophey wrote: »
    1) There are scrolls that are called 'Restoration' (many in-game temples sell theese), but theese scrolls casts a 'Lesser Restoration' spell. Solution is to rename theese scrolls to 'Lesser Restoration'.
    Odd that in BGEE they are "Greater Restoration" scrolls casting "Greater Restoration".
    While in BG2EE they are "Restoration" scrolls casting "Lesser Restoration".
    I would have expected the reverse (Lesser in BGEE, Greater in BG2EE).