Skip to content

"cutscene" bug. Help, please...

I keep getting this strange bug. You know how you have the "cutscenes" where your UI disappears, the characters move, and then things continue as normal? Yeah, my UI is disappearing, but the characters aren't moving. Happened with the one where Neera comes in and when you turn in the first part of Haer'Dalis' recruitment quest.

Tried killing the program and bringing it back up, saving/reloading, hitting escape to skip it (since you can do that with the very first "cutscene")
ANOF

Comments

• ANOFANOF Member Posts: 70
    Do you have any mods installed? Certain mod features can cause issues with the cutscenes.
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    I have that same issue with Neera and Rasaad's cutscenes. I've posted in troubleshooting multiple times, but have never had any of the devs respond. If you search for "neera cutscene crash" or something similar you should find the thread. A modder in the community helped me troubleshoot a workaround with some console shenanigans. I really wish we had an offical answer for it though.
  • kimmuryielkimmuryiel Member Posts: 89
    only have one new mod since last time I played it: Evandra from Gibberlings3, @ANOF

thank you. @ThacoBell, I'll give that a try :)
  • joluvjoluv Member Posts: 2,137
    I seem to run into more bugs like this when I'm hasted or wearing Boots of Speed.
    too early in the game for me to have those, @joluv >_<
    turns out it's the FinnJO subrace mod. No idea why it suddenly doesn't work >:( T_T
    @ANOF @ThacoBell @joluv
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    kimmuryiel wrote: »
    turns out it's the FinnJO subrace mod. No idea why it suddenly doesn't work >:( T_T
    @ANOF @ThacoBell @joluv

Never used that mod.