Skip to content

Is there a mod to add tons of potions? (BGT/EET)

ArthasArthas Member Posts: 1,091
I would like tons of potions to be sold,
with tons of ammo too

Is there a mod that actually adds them to shopkeeper? They should be many.

Comments

• AmmarAmmar Member Posts: 1,297
    I kind ammo is already plentiful in BG? As for potions, not sure of a mod that sells them, but if you use SCS then you tend to pick up lots of potions from defeated enemies, as long you don't the component where they break upon death.
  • DrAzTiKDrAzTiK Member Posts: 54
    personally, I use the  component "store revisions"  from Item revision mod and I edit the file to have illimited potions on ribald store  and illimited ammunition of all kind to Perter the fletcher store.

You have to edit  Store-revision.tpa.

The price is already here to limit access to potions and amunitions, so I think there is nothing umbalancing about making them illimited.

Don't forget to tweak stores for BG1EE and ToB.

• ArthasArthas Member Posts: 1,091
    @DrAzTiK any chance you could release the "revised" store revisions? By the way, is store revision compatible with EET? I would love to have a revised Thalantyr too.
  • DrAzTiKDrAzTiK Member Posts: 54
    you can dowload my file here, simply copy and paste it in your item revision/component folder :smile:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/svxlleoihffozoe/store_revisions.tpa?dl=0

It should be compatible with EET I think and tweak things like that that :

illimited potions on ribald store
    illimited ammunition of all kind to Perter the fletcher store

illimited potions for drow potion dealer in USt Natha

illimited ammunition of all kind to the dwarf seller in underdark when disguised as drow

illimited ammunition of all kind and illimited potions to Lazarus Librarus in ToB.

Ps : note that ribald and Lazarus stock have been tweaked a little bit .

I also don't move magical items to make 100% compatibility with item realocation mod. But Thalantyr and Bg1 merchants are not tweaked.

• GwendolyneGwendolyne Member Posts: 461
    edited April 2019
    Sorry. Wrong topic. o:)
  • ArthasArthas Member Posts: 1,091
    DrAzTiK wrote: »
    you can dowload my file here, simply copy and paste it in your item revision/component folder :smile:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/svxlleoihffozoe/store_revisions.tpa?dl=0

It should be compatible with EET I think and tweak things like that that :

illimited potions on ribald store
    illimited ammunition of all kind to Perter the fletcher store

illimited potions for drow potion dealer in USt Natha

illimited ammunition of all kind to the dwarf seller in underdark when disguised as drow

illimited ammunition of all kind and illimited potions to Lazarus Librarus in ToB.

Ps : note that ribald and Lazarus stock have been tweaked a little bit .

I also don't move magical items to make 100% compatibility with item realocation mod. But Thalantyr and Bg1 merchants are not tweaked.

Hey,
    I was said you could make a stand-alone mod "Extend Store Potion Selection" from your tpa-file in under 5 minutes. Only, that mod would require Item Revision mod to be installed first.

Is it possible?