Skip to content

Kits, especially adding multiple ones.

MiseryBusinessMiseryBusiness Member Posts: 4
edited October 2012 in General Modding
I've read that the game only allows for 9 (I believe) kits to show per class. I'm okay with that, but there are some that have caught my eye (Specifically Divine Remix, Chanter, and Geomantic Sorcerer)

Anyone have any experience installing multiple kits from different creators? Is it game breaking?

I tried going to TDD's page, but Google/Firefox keeps blocking them so I can't really see any of their kit info. Any suggestions on some fun kits?

Thanks!

Comments

• GrammarsaladGrammarsalad Member Posts: 2,582
    If you install tobex you can have as many kits as you want. You can find it at spellhold studios. I can't link it but Google will get you there.

I'm looking forward to kit revisions. Not new kits but making old ones funky fresh. Song and silence has a cool kit (soulblade). And you should also install rogue revisions.

If you're feeling adventurous you should check out the kit creation tutorial on gibberlings. You could be making your own tonight!
  • bigdogchrisbigdogchris Member Posts: 1,336
    The 9 kit limit may be due to a UI issue, like many other hard coded BG features. Because of the new UI they may be able to add new kits.