Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Beamdog link broken - need file :(

Beam_RichardBeam_Richard Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
edited May 8 in Troubleshooting
Hi all,

Recently revisited PS:T with the EE and was reallly impressed, brought back memories too :) I play on an IBM thinkpad and needed to install the mobile graphics .lua from Beamdog but once done, worked perfect.

Thought I'd install another old favorite - Icewind Dale, same problem crashed at start. No problem, went on site to get the fixed .lua but the link is broken :( emailed Beamdog but no reply so don't really know what to do. Can anyone upload for me please:

https://beamdog.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/206729933-Windows-My-Game-Won-t-Launch-Or-Is-Crashing-On-Launch

It's the file at the bottom, IWD:EE for mobile graphics. All the other links work but not that one

Comments