Skip to content

So there's a huge sale of a bunch of classic Ubisoft titles going on this weekend.

sandmanCCLsandmanCCL Member Posts: 1,389
edited October 2012 in Off-Topic
Someone just pointed out to me that GoG.com is having a 60% off Ubisoft games this weekend.

http://www.gog.com/en/promo/ubisoft_weekend_promo_12_10_12/

I know a lot of people here are classic PC gamer nerds like me so I thought I'd pass it along. Time to pick up Heroes of Might and Magic 3 and relive my childhood.

Comments

• alannahsmithalannahsmith Member Posts: 143
    Woo-Hoo! Heroes of Might and Magic! <3 I have them all on disk but I want them again >.<
  • YovanethYovaneth Member Posts: 691
    edited October 2012
    M&M 6:Mandate of Heaven - it started off with such promise but after slaughtering hundreds of green what-ever-they-were on the beach, I got so fed up with tramping from one to the other to loot them - and fighting off the next one of endless waves of attackers - that I shut down the game and never went back to it. Even to this day, that's a low point in my CRPG account.

Um. That really was some years back. IIRC I bought it not long after release and I was running it on a top-of-the-range homebuilt 386DX40: 4Mb RAM, 100Mb HDD and a 128Kb SVGA video card linked to a 15-inch SVGA monitor.

How specs have changed... :)