Skip to content

Glint’s relatives

Hi, does anyone know if it is necessary to beat up Glint’s cousin to complete this quest? Or can you refuse and still do it? Thanks

Comments

• ZaxaresZaxares Member Posts: 1,325
    I'm pretty sure it's mandatory to beat him up. If it makes you feel better, it's at Glint's request, and the cousin will surrender once his health drops low enough. To be extra safe, you can unequip your weapons and just pummel him with Fists. Just maybe don't use Rasaad for this. ;)

I do agree that this is a pretty odd quest though, especially if you're playing a Good-aligned character. You don't really just walk up to someone in the street, crack your knuckles and go "This is for your own good." and start hammering on them.
  • ilduderinoilduderino Member Posts: 773
    edited May 2019
    Great many thanks! It does seem very odd! Have administered the beating and got my rep back up with other quests in camp ?

Had to reload five times for accidentally killing him ?‍♂️
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    edited May 2019
    Its not mandatory. You can speak to his superior officer and she will discipline him. I've never actually beanten him up for the quest.
    *edit* You might have to talk to the officer and then talk to Glint's relative to get it to work. But you DON'T have to beat him up. I've always had dialogue options to resolve it without violence.
  • megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    beating him up is why i see glint as more cn then ng.