Skip to content

[Portrait Pack] Ryoko Kui (Dungeon Meshi/Delicious in Dungeon) Portrait Pack (BGEE, BG2EE, BGEET)

GayestTieflingGayestTiefling Member Posts: 1
edited May 2019 in General Modding
Recently the creator of renowned manga Dungeon Meshi (Delicious in Dungeon) drew Baldur's Gate portraits in her own personal style. Part 1 Part 2

I instantly fell in love with the style and wanted them in my game and figured a lot of other people would too. It's not hard per se to do it, just tedious editing so many images together. So since I really wanted it anyway, I figured I'd save everyone else the trouble and do it myself. (God I hope this hasn't been done, I didn't see it in my cursory glance around)

Portrait Pack

There are a view caveats listed in the readme as well as instructions for what to do in there. Mostly missing portraits that I can't really do anything about unless Ryoko draws more (which I mean, it's for free, I can't really go ask that of her).

It might work for non-EE editions of the game, but I don't have it to test it on them.

Edit: Huh. Neera's not working. Dorn was so I'm gonna see what the deal is there. I probably messed up named a file. It's easy to do when dealing with over a hundred files

Edit 2: Found it. It was another mod's conflict. I dunno which mod it is but Neera is using a portrait named AY#NEM instead of my expected NEERAM. Easy ways to fix it if anyone else gets that, rename NEERAM to AY#NEM, NEERAS to AY#NES, and NEERAL to AY#NEL. You could also use EE Keeper to reassign the portraits correctly.
Post edited by GayestTiefling on

Comments

• Allanon81Allanon81 Member Posts: 331
    @GayestTiefling Wow, these are really cool. Thanks for the upload. :smiley:
  • ckoeckoe Member Posts: 26
    @GayestTiefling The best ones since Artastrophes portraits I dare to say. Please post if there should ever be an update with portraits especially for popular mod NPCs. Thank you very much !
  • VikithotVikithot Member Posts: 5
    Awesome portraits. There is one problem, though. Aerie's portrait is missing.
  • caasihcaasih Member Posts: 3
    Thank you for making this. Really like her drawing.