Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Aola doesn't examine box.

Artemus223Artemus223 Member Posts: 4
I'm not sure if this question was asked before, so please direct me to the post if it was.

So I am trying to do the Ornate Box quest, and I'm at the part where I show the box to the Aola priest. However, when I give it to him he says that he senses nothing from the box and gives it back from me. I don't see this mentioned in other walkthroughs so I was wondering if I am missing something. I went back to Shilandra and she told me she was busy. I am not sure if the quest is botched or I have to do something else.

Now I should mention that I lost the box somehow after trying to make space for my companions' inventory. So assuming it disappeared from the game, I used console commands to spawn the box. Even though I was able to follow through with the quest, I'm thinking maybe this has to do with the issue. But again, I'm not sure.

Any help is welcomed.

Comments