Skip to content

Changing the Main Character?

I've just recently started a multiplayer game with a friend, and I was just wondering if there was any way to change the "main character" without starting a new game. I made a necromancer and a dwarven defender, and since the latter was in character slot one he was assigned the role of the protagonist. At the time I didn't even realize, but once I got a scroll of find familiar and attempted to summon my cat I found out I couldn't. This is annoying me to no end, and since my friend and I have already put a good 12 hours on this game I was wondering if that was even possible. I've been figuring out the EEKeeper, but I've not been able to figure out any way to change the main character. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,320
    I don't remember doing it, but I don't think it should be a problem. Try the following:
    1) Load up your save game and export the characters (from the record screen).
    2) Reload the game and at the arbitration screen delete both characters.
    3) Create new characters by importing the ones exported before (but with the one you want as the main character in the top slot :D).
    4) Start the game as normal.