Skip to content

NO CD KEY Neverwinter Nights EE

I just recently bought this game off of Steam, and I planned to play multiplayer. However, I don't have a cd-key within my documents folder (AT ALL). I have reinstalled the game not once, not twice, but three times. I have deleted all files within documents in the hopes that it would recreate a correct copy, however it just created another folder with no cd-key. I have verified game integrity and don't really understand what more it wants from me. All other support tickets regarding this specific issue have not been resolved in any way that helps me. My friend also purchased the copy from Steam and it worked perfectly for them, I don't understand why my copy didn't come with the cd-key. I have tried turning off my firewall, checked my internet settings and gone the whole 8 miles. It seems that it is a problem with the game client itself, could you perhaps fix this?

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Hello! Please try to run the game for the first time - it should create the key. If it doesn't create a key for you, then your Antivirus or UAC blocks changes to Documents - Neverwinter Nights.
  • Jetknight30Jetknight30 Member Posts: 2
    I had tried all of these last night when I first bought the game, however it turns out that simply leaving it for a while magically summoned a cdkey.ini from the depths of hell. Well I guess that works...