Skip to content

Paladin or not spoiler

Hi there!

I thinking a next playtrough n the dale and undecided to go a paladin or not.
Go because of pale justice but not go because of the two stealable ring of free actions. I never steal if i have a paladin on board. Any toughts ?

Comments

• AmmarAmmar Member Posts: 1,297
    Since variety is the spice of life, include a Paladin if you didn't do so in your play through?
  • DanacmDanacm Member Posts: 951
    I never had a succesful evil play,so maybe another try. Dirty dozen party from luskan as fighter, blackguard, fighter/thief and a cleric/mage maybe. Or a shapeshifter.
  • ParasolsyndicateParasolsyndicate Member Posts: 54
    edited June 2019
    If I had a paladin and a bard in my party, the bard need not tell the paladin everything they got up to.
    Also, given that an Undead Hunter will never need to equip a ring of free action, you have options.
  • DanacmDanacm Member Posts: 951
    If I had a paladin and a bard in my party, the bard need not tell the paladin everything they got up to.
    Also, given that an Undead Hunter will never need to equip a ring of free action, you have options.

Ring of free action save you more than just hold, like slow, stun etc. Far more effects than undead hunter's hold immunity.

But in the end my party looks like:
    Sorcerer, blackguard, fighter, cleric, illusionist/thief. Lets fear :D
  • ilduderinoilduderino Member Posts: 773
    edited June 2019
    I don’t think pale justice is good enough alone to play a paladin as other weapons are as good or better so for me it depends whether they add good flavour to the party in question