• Blackguard
  • Dark Moon Monk
  • Assassin
  • Priest of Talos
  • Necromancer
That's 5. Who should be 6?

Comments

• DanacmDanacm Member Posts: 951
    5 is enough :) but if you want full party maybe add an evil bard or sorcerer.
    Or replace the assassin, not strong in iwdee and just take a place.
  • ZaxaresZaxares Member Posts: 1,325
    An Evil-aligned Berserker would also make for a good fit. (Even the setting is appropriate for a Berserker that was cast out of his tribe for enjoying killing WAAAAAY too much! ;) )
  • butteredsoulbutteredsoul Member Posts: 168
    Good ideas! Evil Jester, evil zerker, evil Sorcerer... these all work nicely :smile:
  • butteredsoulbutteredsoul Member Posts: 168
    Oooooh... an evil shaman may work nicely too.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • PsicoVicPsicoVic Member Posts: 868
    A shadow druid. I know you are supposed to be neutral, but then you have Faldorn and the other shadow druids so...
  • DanacmDanacm Member Posts: 951
    PsicoVic wrote: »
    A shadow druid. I know you are supposed to be neutral, but then you have Faldorn and the other shadow druids so...

Nice idea. Shapeshifter, avanger, fighter/druid and the henchmen: blackguard of Malar and a thief multiclass of any form.
  • smoermsmoerm Member Posts: 9
    Fallen Archer
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    Yup, a Shadow Druid in the form of an Avenger is a good choice. Evil Blade or Jester could be fun.

Evil Barbarian or Berserker are good flavor as well, although I reckon you have enough melee fighter pain in your group already. (Although in IWD, you can practically never have enough of that)

In the end I think a Druid is a good choice for all of the unique and powerful IWD Druid spells, and the aforementioned Blade or Jester could compensate for the spells your Necromancer can't learn.