Skip to content

Rip off

So I bought bg2 and then Google removed it so when I had to get a new phone I couldn't download it. I tried to get a refund and beamdog said I had to get it from play store, Google play store said that I had to get my refund from beamdog, annoying. Now that it's back I thought nevermind about the refund I'll just download it and play again. Now it gets stuck at 755 mb and won't resume download. Why can't I just get my money back and never give beamdog any money ever again?

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    These all sound like GP problems which just happen. Please contact GP about problems downloading the games you have bought from there.

https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7513003?hl=en

Also, please note that our games are rather big, so please try downloading them under Wi-Fi.
  • RippedoffgamerRippedoffgamer Member Posts: 2
    Just tried that and it seems to work
  • ElysianEchoesElysianEchoes Member Posts: 475
    Cellular data is my only internet, so when I downloaded, I had to babysit my tablet, and restart it every time the download progress bar disappeared from the notification screen. Tedious, but it worked.

Hopefully you'll not have to do that.