Skip to content

Rasaad and Viconia in same party in SoA and ToB

I'm planning a party from BGEE all the way to TOB, and know that in the quests for Rasaad, between these two there is a risk that things might happen...religion-wise.

But I'd really like both in the group.

So....are there any cheesy ways around this e.g. by Mazing Viconia at the times that these unfortunate dialogs come around?

Just wondering :)

Comments

• ZaxaresZaxares Member Posts: 1,325
    I didn't have any problems keeping both Viconia and Rasaad in my party for his quests, although there are 2 caveats with my experience:

1. I romanced Viconia, so it's possible she's programmed not to leave you in that situation
    2. I installed a mod that disables party members leaving due to rep conflicts or conflicts with other party members

That said, I know the conversation you're thinking of in Rasaad's companion quest in BG2:EE, and I know that if you pick the option that initiates combat straightaway, you skip the step where Viconia raises an objection due to being a Shar worshipper, so you could potentially avoid the split that way.
  • ilduderinoilduderino Member Posts: 773
    edited July 2019
    I recall the conflict will not occur if Rasaad joins the Twofold Trust in his personal quest
  • MaurvirMaurvir Member Posts: 1,090
    ilduderino wrote: »
    I recall the conflict will not occur if Rasaad joins the Twofold Trust in his personal quest

That would actually make a lot of sense. I'm impressed that was considered.
  • megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    not possible. either of them will leave during rassad's quest.
  • DhariusDharius Member Posts: 654
    Hmmm, would Mazing Viconia at key points in the quests help?
  • megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    no i think viconia will not join the party again if you do his quest. this is a party conflict. you can't have both in bg 2 at all.