Skip to content

scythe models: has someone made one that can be used as a replacement for the default?

CalgacusCalgacus Member Posts: 273
I was hoping to find some scythe models based on the actual War Scythe as described on the one perfect source of all knowledge in the universe - wikipedia. I would like to use them as drop in replacements for the default scythe models just for the sake of making them look a bit more realistic and to improve their apparent range.
375px-Polish_scythemen_1863.PNG
Post edited by Calgacus on

Comments

• TarotRedhandTarotRedhand Member Posts: 1,481
    This reply may be a little late but... Have you tried looking at The Amethyst Dragon's Project Reforged? It's available on both the vault and on steam workshop. He completely replaced every standard weapon with new models/textures.

Now I don't know about war scythes. Those look remarkably similar to various halberds to me.

TR
  • CalgacusCalgacus Member Posts: 273
    edited June 2019
    @TarotRedhand
    That stuff looks great though the scythes are still the same shape with the blades at right angles from the haft.
  • AtrophiedericAtrophiederic Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 147
    edited July 2019
    Friend @Calgacus,
    If I recall correctly, TAD's Project Reforged just made the weapons look nicer, but did not alter the basic structures of the weapons. It was a splendid work, of course!
  • GrymlordeGrymlorde Member Posts: 121
    edited July 2019
    c3ts6crdl2av.jpg

@Calgacus - your picture is of fauchards. The picture above is of scythes.
  • CalgacusCalgacus Member Posts: 273
    edited July 2019
    Grymlorde wrote: »
    @Calgacus - your picture is of fauchards.
    Not according to the one true source of all knowledge in the universe -- War Scythe