Skip to content

Neera and/or Clara wont appear in my game

Hi,
I´m playing BG2 EE in my tablet, android version, and i´m having issues in finding Neera and Clara. Neera still hasnt appeared at the bridge district, and Clara isnt at the Copper Cornet. Has anyone experienced such problems?

Comments

• AmmarAmmar Member Posts: 1,297
    Gibasa wrote: »
    Hi,
    I´m playing BG2 EE in my tablet, android version, and i´m having issues in finding Neera and Clara. Neera still hasnt appeared at the bridge district, and Clara isnt at the Copper Cornet. Has anyone experienced such problems?

Well, the first question is: did you buy the DLCs containing Hexxat/Clara and Neera? Unlike the PC version you don't get those NPCs for free.
  • GibasaGibasa Member Posts: 3
    Didnt know that there was a diference between the pc and android versions. I had no idea that this was a thing in BG2 EE. Where can I buy them?
    Thanks for the help!
  • ilduderinoilduderino Member Posts: 773
    edited July 2019
    You can buy them through main menu that says load, save etc, I think it is an option called downloadable content or purchases, if you can’t find it I will check more exactly when I get home

Edit: on my iPad it is under the Purchase Content option on the main menu underneath the Multiplayer button
    Post edited by ilduderino on
  • GibasaGibasa Member Posts: 3
    Great! Thanks!