Skip to content

How to add in an AI script for project image?

HelloWorldHelloWorld Member Posts: 2
I don't know if this is quite the right forum to post, but it was the closest I could have access to.

Now, as the title says, I need some way to add in a script for my project image specifically so it can buff my party using the auto-buff scripts from solaufein's romance mod. I've been looking through the files with nearinfinity, and it seems as though there are no cre files for caster clones specifically (which makes sense). But I'm stumped as to how to access their ai scripts otherwise - I definitely do not want to input each party buff manually after having it automated, but neither do I want to spend all my sorcerer spell slots on protection spells. Help :s

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • HelloWorldHelloWorld Member Posts: 2
    Yeah I tried doing that (afaik) - should've edited that in. So the spl file via nearinfinity lets you modify level-specific versions of the spells, each labeled 'spell ability' I think. So I tried adding in an effect in each of those, specifically set AI script (82). I noticed there were two others that seemed relevant - set AI type (72) and set AI script (382) [numbers may be a bit off]. Only the first let you specify a BCS resource, so I tried that, experimenting with various targets (self, original caster, preset target). nothing worked, but I'm a total newb at using nearinfinity.

I think there was the gminion mod over at G3 that apparently modified caster clone AI - the latest version doesn't have that it seems, but that means someone already did it, right? Regardless, thanks for the reply!