Skip to content

Android UI

Hi everybody, playing BG1EE on android. I opened by mistake those ten boxes that you can see over the text bar. How do I get rid of them?

z4gau5zx9wjx.png

Comments

• ElysianEchoesElysianEchoes Member Posts: 475
    The red diamond at the bottom
  • XanthisXanthis Member Posts: 3
    thank you my friend, I am really clueless
  • ZaxaresZaxares Member Posts: 1,325
    That option is basically the Autoloot system. Any loot on the ground within visual distance of the selected character will appear. I actually find it incredibly convenient and always leave it on, but others prefer the old style of picking up loot directly off corpses. :)
  • SandkatzeSandkatze Member Posts: 34
    Zaxares wrote: »
    That option is basically the Autoloot system. Any loot on the ground within visual distance of the selected character will appear. I actually find it incredibly convenient and always leave it on, but others prefer the old style of picking up loot directly off corpses. :)

Until you've got no more free inventory or enough weight to carry anymore items.
  • ZaxaresZaxares Member Posts: 1,325
    Sandkatze wrote: »
    Zaxares wrote: »

Until you've got no more free inventory or enough weight to carry anymore items.

True, true... But that's why we have the Bottomless Bags of Holding mod, my dear fellow! :D