Skip to content

Half-Orc Half-Halfling would be unstoppable!

2»

Comments

• ZaxaresZaxares Member Posts: 1,325
    Sounds like roleplaying such a character would be a hot mess. XD Their innate struggle between their light and dark sides might result in some very erratic behaviour. Hmm... Maybe it would result in a split personality, where every morning you roll to see which side of you takes over, and then for the rest of the day you're either Good or Evil.

@DreadKhan I found out where I was getting confused about the Minotaur stats! You were right; Minotaurs DO get a +8 bonus to Strength. However, at the back of the Monster Manual, it has the rules for upgrading monsters by size, and moving a creature from Medium to Large size gives it a +8 Strength bonus, so that was where I got the impression that Minotaurs are no stronger than a Large-sized human.
  • DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    I studied 3.x to an excessive degree, but I have a fantasy setting I'm working on that will make the time a good investment! ;) I do make mistakes, but I've been forced to dig out texts and supply quotations to support my position! :neutral: I think there are better uses of my time than that, right?
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    I ran a Half-Orc/Dwarf charname once. He was such a Dorc.