Skip to content

Neera disappeared

In the initial fight with Ekandor, Neera's wild magic flared, and she confused most of the area, including herself. After defeating the Red Wizards, she thanks me and asks to join. I agree, but she never joins. She just keeps walking around confused.

I eventually lost track of her and it appears that she's disappeared. If I try spawning her in, she's starts over with the "Save me" bit and then wanders off.

Any idea how to get her to join me? Or am I just screwed?

Comments

• PingwinPingwin Member Posts: 262
    edited August 2019
    Neera disappearing should be a cause for everyone to rejoice. Normally you need a mod to get rid of her.
    Permidion_Stark
  • VerticorVerticor Member Posts: 119
    Michael Palin agrees with you, Pingwin.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    did you try looking at the friendly arm inn? usually when she leaves your team she will go inside the inn on the first floor
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,366
    If you have the console activated 'Control-Q' will force-join her into your party. It's also useful for getting random xvarts, gnolls, squirrels, commoners, ogre-mages, basilisks, pretty much anything or anybody really, to join your quest!
    ElysianEchoes
    Balrog99 wrote: »
    If you have the console activated 'Control-Q' will force-join her into your party. It's also useful for getting random xvarts, gnolls, squirrels, commoners, ogre-mages, basilisks, pretty much anything or anybody really, to join your quest!

even drizzt, sarevok, elminster and gorion, such an interesting group of chums working together
    Balrog99Zaxares
  • NoonNoon Member Posts: 202
    Maybe she entered in a house ?
    sarevok57 wrote: »

even drizzt, sarevok, elminster and gorion, such an interesting group of chums working together

Now I want Volo in my party!
    sarevok57leeuxZaxaresPermidion_Stark
  • ElysianEchoesElysianEchoes Member Posts: 475
    Maybe it's like that bug with the djinn in BG2 that sometimes spawns in the Underdark instead of by his lamp, or something. Like, you'll find her in Undercity.
    Maybe it's like that bug with the djinn in BG2 that sometimes spawns in the Underdark instead of by his lamp, or something. Like, you'll find her in Undercity.

i think the OP is talking about bg1
  • onewithoutasoulonewithoutasoul Member Posts: 20

While that worked, it seems that she's still all pre-Ekandor's death. She's invincible, and if kicked out of the party, she just wanders off screen without saying anything and disappearing. Ugh, I'm a bit further beyond finding her at this point.
  • ZaxaresZaxares Member Posts: 1,325

HAH, this is a hilarious thought. XD Now I'm wondering what's the most powerful party you could put together in BG1 using this method... Elminster for sure, Drizzt, Sarevok... I'm not sure what level Gorion is. Aec'Letec? Maybe a Greater Basilisk or a Greater Wolfwere too.
    Balrog99leeux

While that worked, it seems that she's still all pre-Ekandor's death. She's invincible, and if kicked out of the party, she just wanders off screen without saying anything and disappearing. Ugh, I'm a bit further beyond finding her at this point.

Just give her the Staff +4 from Ulgoth's Beard and let her kill everything. For the tougher fights you could mow the lawn, fold laundry, get groceries, do the spring-cleaning, play a game of Risk with your friends or anything you want really while she dispatches all of your enemies! (Eventually...)
    ElysianEchoesThacoBell
  • ElysianEchoesElysianEchoes Member Posts: 475
    When life gives you lemons . . . Right?
    Zaxares wrote: »

HAH, this is a hilarious thought. XD Now I'm wondering what's the most powerful party you could put together in BG1 using this method... Elminster for sure, Drizzt, Sarevok... I'm not sure what level Gorion is. Aec'Letec? Maybe a Greater Basilisk or a Greater Wolfwere too.

he's level 9 ( lol ) with a not too shabby 290 HP and he only has 9 level 3 spell slots available, and he knows flame arrow and lightning bolt
  • ZaxaresZaxares Member Posts: 1,325
    he's level 9 ( lol ) with a not too shabby 290 HP and he only has 9 level 3 spell slots available, and he knows flame arrow and lightning bolt

A level 9 Mage with 290 HP?? Cheater! I'm ashamed of you, Dad! :P
    sarevok57Balrog99leeux