Skip to content

Werewolf island - using clua console to delay timer before turning into werewolves?

I made a real noobie mistake this time around when playing werewolf island on LoB difficulty. Just before defeating Kashias and jumping on the boat I was ambushed by a bunch of werewolf as I rested. I saw this as a neat little extra XP-opportunity and killed them off. But as everyone know who played on LoB, those things are damn hard to kill. I used the warrens to sneak down and rest and lure them in one by one. I did not think one moment of the time limit to kill Mendas before we all die. And voilà: upon clicking the boat to return to the mainland we explode and die instantly. I have no save that I can use without having to redo the entire island again...

Please tell me I can use the console in some meaningful way to fix this? Delaying the timer comes to mind as a suitable option...

Comments

• Fina92Fina92 Member Posts: 284
    Just if anyone else end up making a similar mistake: using CluaConsole with C:SetGlobal("SPRITE_IS_DEADMENDAS3","GLOBAL",1) will fix it.
  • Massl87Massl87 Member Posts: 2
    How can I leave werewolf Island on nintendo switch without turning into werewolves?
  • ZaxaresZaxares Member Posts: 1,325
    Since the consoles do not have access to the command console, I fear you're out of luck unless you have an older save that you can revert to and try to hurry up through the island quests.