Skip to content

Question about camera movement....

I have played Neverwinter Nights many times over, and every time I played, I was able to turn the camera angle to the left or right by moving the mouse cursor over the edge of my monitor's screen. I just tried to play but when I move my cursor to rotate the camera, the camera doesn't move when the cursor goes beyond the screen. How do I make it so that the camera will rotate? btw, I am using dual monitors. Any help is appreciated!

Comments

• JFKJFK Member Posts: 214
    Are you using the development version of NWN, or the retail version?
  • Prince_RaymondPrince_Raymond Member Posts: 437
    @NeveroddoreveN If you're playing the Development Branch, there is a discussion on how to resolve the issue here. Thank you for reading, and happy gaming to all.
  • JFKJFK Member Posts: 214
    And if you're playing the retail version, go to your controls options and uncheck the option to turn camera at edge of screen. Exit back to the game, then go back and check it again (disable it, resume game, enable it). That should make it work again.
  • NeveroddoreveNNeveroddoreveN Member Posts: 173
    Hey everyone! Thanks so much for your comments and advice! My problem is now fixed, but I wanted to thank everyone for your help!! Have a great day!