Skip to content

Quick Question: Does a Lawful Good Priest of Helm get to do stronghold quests in Temple of Helm?

Hey ya!
I'm playing with a Lawful good Priest of Helm, so I was just wondering if the kit would be considered instead of alignment.

Regards =D

Comments

• Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,367
    edited August 2019
    DJKajuru wrote: »
    Hey ya!
    I'm playing with a Lawful good Priest of Helm, so I was just wondering if the kit would be considered instead of alignment.

Regards =D

I don't think so. I'm pretty sure all of the good alignments get the Lathander quests regardless of kit. A Priest of Tempus or Talos who's CN would do Helm quests though (which is even stranger).
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    edited August 2019
    Balrog99 wrote: »
    DJKajuru wrote: »
    Hey ya!

Regards =D

I don't think so. I'm pretty sure all of the good alignments get the Lathander quests regardless of kit. A Priest of Tempus or Talos who's CN would do Helm quests though (which is even stranger).

Oh, I suppose I've got to give it a search for some mod that fixes it, or at least EEKeeper my priest's alignment during that quest.

Thanks @Balrog99
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited August 2019
    The kit is considered over the alignment.
    Balrog99 wrote: »

For Tempus priests they get Talos if they are CN/CE, Lathander for CG/TN.
    Balrog99
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,367
    elminster wrote: »
    The kit is considered over the alignment.

Was that a recent change?
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Not that I'm aware of. The only somewhat recent change (from still years ago) were the changes to alignment restrictions for each priest kit.
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    Thank you, @Elminster !