Skip to content

Hi to everyone!

Baldur's Gate player for many years, but get bored from vanilla games and now playing only EET with mods.

Apart from playing, I started using Near Infinity for some time, learned a little (but still have to learn much more, so I will have few questions here and there), and I have habit to modify some encounters just for myself in my install, making it tougher, etc.

Recently after really reworking some encounters and their scripts, and being very satisfied with results, I become interested to maybe one day make a little mod or component. That is just idea at moment, as I say, still have to learn more about everything on modding.

Hope for good time here on forum.

Comments

• ElysianEchoesElysianEchoes Member Posts: 475
    Welcome, @NiziNizi ! Happy to meet you, and creative modders are always appreciated. Look forward to having you in community.
  • Prince_RaymondPrince_Raymond Member Posts: 437
    Welcome to the forum, @NiziNizi! Have a :cookie:. Thank you for reading, and happy gaming to all.
  • SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    Welcome! Enjoy your stay.
  • NiziNiziNiziNizi Member Posts: 70
    edited August 2019
    Welcome, @NiziNizi ! Happy to meet you, and creative modders are always appreciated. Look forward to having you in community.

But, who want complicated, aggresive, like chees, long and exhausting hard fight - well, I will give my best to tune it to perfection.

Creative I'm, but still can't claim myself as modder, as I still did not release anything, and I still learning and testing. I'm determined and work very hard on matter at moment. One of things that keeps me determined all time is fact that I do not doubt a one second this work will be worth and interesting, especially for players who air for challenge. Starting with improved encounter, later encounters, goal is to provide very hard tactical challenge, where you are pressed hard all time by super intelligent and aggresive AI. It will also respond properly (and many times in unique way) to almost every existing spell, including added spells from mods (and also will use them) like IWD, Divine Remix, etc.

One of next encounters I see as mandatory to rework is also Irenicus final. I find SCS version too soft. So, for example, whoever find that encounter difficult now, that mod is not for him/her. But, who want complicated, aggresive, like chees, long and exhausting hard fight - well, I will give my best to tune it to perfection.

Thank you for welcome.
    Post edited by Skatan on
  • NiziNiziNiziNizi Member Posts: 70
    Tnx everyone for welcome, kisses B)
  • ber5nie5ber5nie5 Member Posts: 426
    Welcome to the forum! :)