Skip to content

47 Steam Achievements now showing

themazingnessthemazingness Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 702
I'm not sure if they are active, but Steam is showing 47 locked achievements now.

Comments

• Pixel_MayhemPixel_Mayhem Member Posts: 61
    Another reason to play the OC and XP's to unlock them me thinks :D
    megamike15
  • AronAron Member Posts: 94
    Does the Achievements work now? I completed the Prologue but didnt get the Honor in Blood achievement?
  • DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    I don't think they are active yet.
  • themazingnessthemazingness Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 702
    They still appear locked. My experience is if they are all locked they aren't active yet (you usually wouldn't have 47 hidden achievements on Steam, which is essentially what they are unless you look at the statistics for them to see who has them). niv had put in a placeholder of just 1 before this point, so clearly they were being tested and tried first.

I wonder if they'll be active once the game is finally patched. That's my current theory.
  • fetito666fetito666 Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 204
    Is there an ETA for the achievements?
    It looks like there was an official response on the Steam Forums from niv:
    https://steamcommunity.com/app/704450/discussions/0/2944710017720844839/?ctp=2
    Sylvus_MoonbowAronJuliusBorisov
  • gugulug5000gugulug5000 Member Posts: 248
    Just in case anyone else is interested and hasn't seen yet, achievements are live in the development build. No artwork yet, but you can unlock them.

Here's a link to a list of the achievements and their descriptions: https://www.exophase.com/game/neverwinter-nights-enhanced-edition-android/achievements/

I've only ever played the original campaign, so a lot of them I'm not sure how to unlock exactly, and there are some that may be glitched so it would be interesting to hear if anyone has any trouble with anything.
    AronJuliusBorisov
    Very nice! I will try to see if I can unlock the first achievement tonight. Been waiting to play NWN EE a long time now.
    Tonight I completed Graduate with Bloody Honours achievement, but the game did not unlock this. So all 47 achievements is still locked.
    edited August 2019
    Aron wrote: »
    Tonight I completed Graduate with Bloody Honours achievement, but the game did not unlock this. So all 47 achievements is still locked.

Are you playing on the development build? They do not work on the live build, but it sounds like they should work on the test (development) build.
    Aron
    Thats why it didnt work then. I tried it on live build. Looking forward until this come live, so i can try this for real. :)
  • Prince_RaymondPrince_Raymond Member Posts: 437
    edited August 2019
    Are the achievements active on the Development branch for both Steam and the Beamdog Client, or just Steam currently? Thank you for reading, and happy gaming to all.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Are the achievements active on the Development branch for both Steam and the Beamdog Client, or just Steam currently? Thank you for reading, and happy gaming to all.

The Beamdog Client doesn't support achievements (at the moment at least). So the achievements (both for the IE games and NWN) are only available on Steam (for NWN:EE you can also unlock achievements on Google Play).
    Prince_Raymond
  • Prince_RaymondPrince_Raymond Member Posts: 437
    @JuliusBorisov Thank you for the prompt response, good sir. I look forward to the day when we can unlock these achievements on all platforms of the game. By the way, maybe you have an answer to the question I posted on the "Ask Beamdog" thread. It just seems weird to me. Thank you for reading, and happy gaming to all.
    JuliusBorisov
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    right now im playing on steam and it still seems like the achievement are locked? has anyone else been able to get achievements at this moment?
    sarevok57 wrote: »
    right now im playing on steam and it still seems like the achievement are locked? has anyone else been able to get achievements at this moment?

Live build or development build?

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    sarevok57 wrote: »

Live build or development build?

...... steam build.....? i have no idea, i'm just a normal steam peon, so whatever us lowly gamers get is what i got
  • WilliamDracoWilliamDraco Member Posts: 175
    Normal Steam peons are able to access the development build by going to the steam properties of the game.

Given you were unaware, you're certainly on the live build. Achievements are only currently active on the Development build (and should be enabled once that build becomes the live build)
    themazingnessJuliusBorisov
    Really looking forward to the achievements, been waiting "forever" to get to try this on live build. Has there come any ETA on this?
    JuliusBorisov
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Not yet, Aron.