Skip to content

Fade v4.0 with ToB released!

124»

Comments

• AetherOfTheNorthAetherOfTheNorth Member Posts: 3
    Hiya. I upgrade from 5.4 to 5.5 midgame and now, I think Fade's romance has been bugged out in my save. Just wanna see if I'm right.

She just informed me about her "childhood" and I've had the talks where Viconia and Aerie gets cut as romances. I noticed it it didn't go on after that for almost an ingame week, so I rushed the time about 6 more days, and while I got nothing from Fade (no talks) I got a few of Viconia's talks. Is the next part event locked, or have my save been bugged? I have no issue restarting as I'm not far (chapter 3).
  • jasteyjastey Member Posts: 2,671
    edited August 2019
    Version 5.5 did not change anything else than my pathetic attempt at fixing the symbol problem in the text file.
    Well, I'm almost certain that I've somehow broken the script, because NOTHING has happened for about 1 ingame day. Should I keep from using the Talk command to some certain point? I notice the issue started not long after I used it.
    Yup, I've broken it. Viconia's romance has somehow continued after the "catfight" scene
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited December 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • LegaardLegaard Member Posts: 1
    Where would i go nowadays to download the Fade mod? i keep hearing its one of the better mods out there, but all the links i find for it seem to be dead.
  • MinosMinos Member Posts: 3
    Hello, i was assigning hotkeys in the game and i've just found out that pressing the F key while Fade is selected hides the UI and makes the camera pan out as if a cutscene is about to play.
    It's pretty much a non-issue since it lasts for about two seconds then goes back to normal, but i thought i should post it here.
  • jasteyjastey Member Posts: 2,671
    edited May 2021
    @Legaard download link is in the first post and working great for me.
    There is also the official SHS GitHub repo with the same version. EDIT: and sorry for late reply. Missed this.

@Minos without looking into the mod I'd assume that pressing f while Fade is selected makes her reassign her name and soundset. So yes, there is a cutscene playing while she is executing her "Fix-It" script. It's a feature that was common for NPC mods a while ago to be able to correct a mixed-up name and soundset, e.g. after using a savegame in a newly modded game. Since using old saves in a newly modded game is no longer recommended at all, it's more of a remnant thing, though. EDIT: many thanks for reporting, though. It's appreciated you took the time!
  • InKalInKal Member Posts: 196
    need some help. Where is her bro? In the Docks somewhere? Where exactly?
  • BlackWolfBlackWolf Member Posts: 13
    edited May 2022
    in chapter 6, you need to go to aran livail and talk to him and then go to the ruins in the sewers in temple district.