Skip to content

Can't place the barrel of BWOOSH or posion the food.

In the underground river:
It seems that you have to find some kind of click-able area to place the barrel of BWOOSH. There is just some "white magic" flowing around the area where you have to place the BWOOSH.

Also how do you posion the food? If I equip the posion, and try to use it, I only posion my own party member that makes em "yellow" and flees.

Comments

• ZaxaresZaxares Member Posts: 1,325
    Unfortunately I can't remember exactly what happened when I placed the BWOOSH barrel, but it was in the same place where you met the Ghostly Ettin. I think you're supposed to get a popup message when you're in the right spot that gives you a dialogue option to place the barrel.

I didn't poison the castle's food supplies so I can't help you there, although I suspect it's meant to be an interactable option when you mouse over the food supplies or well.
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    You need to equip the necklace to the pop-up in the right location. The game will prompt you to place the barrel when in the right place.

As for the poison, you can add it to the food supply and the water supply. When you reach the basement of castle dragonspear there are two side rooms. One has a water barrel that you click on, and the other has a food barrel that you click on.
    JuliusBorisov
  • BakuninBakunin Member Posts: 11
    The necklace works just fine and tells you where you need to go with a lot of messages, but when I get to the ghost ettin, I get no option to put the barrel anywhere. I can put it on the ground in the white swarley thing, but it gives no journal entry.

What to do?
    And I can't get to the door behind the ghost ettin. Cant move next to it.
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Bakunin wrote: »
    The necklace works just fine and tells you where you need to go with a lot of messages, but when I get to the ghost ettin, I get no option to put the barrel anywhere. I can put it on the ground in the white swarley thing, but it gives no journal entry.

What to do?

You don't drop the barrel. walk around that little ledge with the ghost Ettin and a dialogue box will pop up so long as you are wearing the necklace.

What door are you talking about? I don't seem to recal it from your description.
    JuliusBorisov
    The door is where the spector dragon is. its normal.