Skip to content

Is there a stairway under the aboleth in Ust Natha?

I always thought that the stairs here directly go to the watertank and that there isn't any passage. However, characters seem capable to travel under (through?) the tank and go straightforward to that platform below:

20190915185510_1.jpg

Could it be a bug?

Comments

• BertleBertle Member Posts: 49
    I seem to remember this happening to me after installing a mod (don't remember which one though). Since you have Yoshimo in the Underdark, I'm guessing your game is modded, so that could be it? Don't think there's anything down there though.
  • _Connacht__Connacht_ Member Posts: 169
    Unlikely, the game is currently unmodded (Yoshimo in the party is due to CTRL-Q) and the passage works even if I start a new playthrough and teleport there. Just tried:

20190915192031_1.jpg[img][/img]
  • BertleBertle Member Posts: 49
    Hmm interesting... if I remember correctly I noticed that passage right after I added the Adalon's blood mod and assumed it had to do with the aboleth quest that adds. Guess not and I just didn't notice it until I was running for my life lol. Curious to see if anyone else has noticed this tunnel!
  • gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 3,864
    i almost use that passage as is the way to reach the secret area where you can loot the special potions that make drow armors and sola's cloak immune to day light...
    sorry, it is not april 1th, forget what i have told :D