Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

One Infinite spell

RazielLewachRazielLewach Member Posts: 20
Hi! I want a character to have ONE spell that is infinite. For example, my Cleric spends 1 memorized slot with Detect evil, and she can use Detect evil infinite times without spending it. Anyone knows what to put into EE Keeper o Near Infinity to achieve that?

Comments

• AquadrizztAquadrizzt Member Posts: 958
    This is theoretically possible by adding a Wondrous Recall effect equal to each spell's level to that spell. Unfortunately, there is a bug regarding the interaction of the Wondrous Recall effect and Priest spells (bizarrely enough; it works perfectly for Mage spells), such that this wouldn't always work as intended in game.

I am unsure if this bug was ever resolved.

• RazielLewachRazielLewach Member Posts: 20
    edited September 2019
    WOW. I made it work... I tried editing the spell (Detect evil), at the melee effect, where it says "cast spell" that does the spell, i added another effect. Restore lost spells, lvl1. Incredibly, everytime I use the spell, it restores itself but does not restore all the others used lvl1 spells. PERFECT. I don't know why it works this wat but I like it!! I'll keep it open, maybe it bugs in the future xD

Post edited by RazielLewach on